The new Sportsuit Convertible is the ideal 3-in-1 case for anyone who desires versatility and a cool look. Stretchy lycra encases your iPod while the orca-skin provides a comfortable, ultra-cool feel to the touch. The patented Multidapt system gives added versatility, allowing for the use of the included stretchable armband and belt clip, or a variety of car and bike solutions (sold separately). Simply remove the clip or armband and the lycra and orca-skin provide a perfect, slim sleeve for carrying or placing in a bag. All this, an included key pouch and easy access to all iPod nano 4G functionality truly makes the Convertible 3 cases for the price of one.
Marware, Inc. is an independently owned U.S. based corporation located in Hollywood, Florida. Their primary focus is designing and producing accessories - to protect your accessories as if they were their own - for the Apple, Amazon Kindle, and mobile electronics markets. They're committed to offering the coolest cases and accessories for all your electronics backed by their superior quality, innovation, style and functionality. Along with designing cases and accessories, they also develop software applications for the Mac and iPhone.Features
- Multidapt® system provides a 3-in-1 solution for use as an armband, belt clip, or ultra-low profile sleeve
- Lycra and Orca-skin construction provides protection and a very cool feel
- Clear vinyl protects the screen and Click Wheel
- Easy access to all nano functionality
- Use in the car, on a bike, or at the gym (clips and accessories sold separately)
- INCLUDES: case with Multidapt base, armband, belt clip, and key pocket